Marianne Gabriel is both a Registered Psychologist and Nurse, who is highly regarded as an experienced cancer support group facilitator and very aware of the challenges faced by carers and family. Marianne values a holistic approach and her medical insight gained over 25 years as a registered nurse, enhances her ability to provide a comprehensive service to clients. Marianne uses a variety of psychological strategies, including mindfulness-based cognitive therapy and interventions such as clinical hypnosis.
- Registered psychologist with Psychology Board of Australia (since 1999)
- Registered nurse with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (since 1973)
- Medicare Provider
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Master of Arts (University of Sydney)
- Bachelor of Arts (Macquarie University)
Mobile 0412 760 059